See the best of Bali on this sea-to-sands-to-rainforest getaway
Next, you'll spend two nights in a Superior room at the Puri Bagus Lovina Villa Resort & Spa, Lovina, with breakfast included.
Then, you'll spend two nights in a Suite room at The Lokha Ubud Resort Villas & Spa, Ubud, with breakfast included.
Finally, you'll spend seven nights in a Deluxe Bungalow room at Bali Tropic Resort & Spa, Tanjung Benoa, on an all-inclusive basis. During your stay here, this offer also includes a 60-minute massage per person, per stay.
This offer also includes a range of tours and excursions as per the itinerary:
- A sightseeing tour around Candidasa with lunch included (with visits to the Tirtha Gangga Water Palace, the Besakih Mother Temple, Sibetan village and Tenganan village)
- A sightseeing tour on the drive from Candidasa to Lovina with lunch included (with visits to the Bat Cave Temple and salt making farm at Kusamba, the Besakih Temple, the Mt. Batur viewpoint at Kintamani, the Penulisan Temple and Beji temple at Sangsit)
- A dolphin-spotting boat tour from Lovina
- A sightseeing tour on the drive from Lovina to Ubud with lunch included (with visits to Munduk village, Lake Beratan and the Ulundanu Temple, Candi Kuning's fruit and vegetable market and the rice terraces in Jati Lewih)
- An excursion from Ubud with lunch included (with visits to the Art Village with an added Barong Dance show, the Royal Mengwi Temple, the Kedaton Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot for sunset)
Your all-inclusive package at Bali Tropic Resort & Spa includes:
- Soka Restaurant: buffet breakfast (7-10.30am) and a la carte meals (11am-12.30pm, 3-6.30pm, 10pm-6.30am)
- Ratna Restaurant: lunch (1-2.30pm); afternoon tea (4.30-5.30pm); and buffet dinner (7-9.30pm)
- Lunch box available (reservations required a day in advance)
- Drinks including soft drinks; juices; beer; red wine; white wine; spirits; cappuccino and espresso: Soka Bar (24 hours), Rijasa Lobby Bar (10am-midnight), Sriwedari Sunken Bar (10am-midnight) and Ratna Bar (11am-midnight)
- Regular evening entertainment with duo or quartet singers, as well as occasional Balinese culture or modern shows
- Daily guest activities like darts; boccia; billiards; chess; garden chess; othello/reversi; beach volleyball; gym; mini golf; mini soccer; field shooting and table tennis
- Daily non-motorised watersports like windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Snorkelling aboard a traditional boat (two to three times a week; reservations required one day in advance)
- Pool and beach chairs, and beach huts available (on a first come, first served basis)
- One pool or beach towel available at the pool counter (from 8am)
- Kids' club activities also available
Please note that proper dress is required during breakfast and dinner.
Return flights are included from London Heathrow to Bali, Indonesia. A 7kg hand luggage and a 30kg hold luggage allowance per person is included, as well as private transfers throughout.
We advertise this offer at up to 24% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 08/05/2019, leaving from London Heathrow, two people may book this 13-night holiday (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £1,869 per person, per stay, compared to the supplier's online rate of £2,469 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 24%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 13/03/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by THG Holidays and is ATOL protected (9528).