Luxury Rhodes all-inclusive beach holiday
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Refreshments and fruit platter on arrival
- Minibar (mineral water, soft drinks, juices, beers and snacks)
- Daily breakfast served at Cuisines of the World restaurant from 7.30am-10am; late breakfast is served at Sugar Cube French patisserie from 10am-12pm
- Daily lunch at Cuisines of the World buffet restaurant from 12.30pm-2.30pm, Al Convento Italian à la carte restaurant from 1pm-2.30pm, Orientalista Eastern-Mediterranean à la carte grill restaurant from 1pm-8.30pm and Sugar Cube from 10.30am-6pm
- Daily dinner at Cuisines of the World buffet and show cooking restaurant from 6.30pm-9pm, Al Convento Italian à la carte restaurant from 7pm-11pm (once per stay; reservation is essential), and Asian Fusion à la carte restaurant from 7pm-11pm (once per stay; reservation is essential)
- Branded international drinks, an extended cocktail menu, soft drinks, tea, coffee, plus a carefully selected wine list from Greek producers served in all our bars, restaurants, on the beachfront and at all pool areas from morning until 12am
- Valet service
- Picnic baskets for excursions
- Use of the spa, sport and leisure facilities, and daily classes, including tai-chi, yoga, meditation sessions on the beach, zumba, pilates, stretching, aqua gym, dance lessons and cross lessons
Please note that for more activities like sailing, football lessons, personal training, windsurfing lessons, tennis lessons, scuba diving, boat rental, private boat tours, jeep safari, trekking, cycling and kite surfing, extra charges apply.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Rhodes, Greece. One piece of hand luggage (see airline terms and conditions) allowance per person is included, as well as shared shuttle transfer. Hold luggage is not included but can be purchased from £50 per 20kg bag. Please contact our supplier, Fleetway, to add bags to your booking.
Please note that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines, please check airline terms and conditions.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Fleetway and is ATOL protected (ATOL 2748).