Five-star treatment and sea views at an all-inclusive Cyprus hotel
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Breakfast buffet (7-10am)
- Sweets, snacks and savouries buffet (10.30am-12.30pm and 3.30-5.30pm)
- Lunch buffet (12.30-2.30pm)
- Afternoon tea and coffee (5-6pm)
- Dinner, themed buffet and the option of Table d’hôte menu (7-9.30pm). Selected house wine, local beers, soft drinks and still water available with meals
- Cold snacks and savouries (10pm-12am)
- Bar beverages (10am-12am), including a specially prepared selection of local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; and selected variety of cocktails and hot drinks
- Sports and recreation, including access to: arts and crafts centre (materials are charged); supervised fitness centre; two outdoor sweet water pools (not heated); indoor pool (heated seasonally); Swedish saunas, steam baths and jacuzzi (for guests over 16 years old); four soft, tennis courts (floodlights are charged), squash court; table tennis, snooker and darts
- Animation and entertainment, including: supervised Children’s Club with daily activities and playground (4-12 years old); a special programme will be offered by our professional animation team (teenagers); live music and professional DJs and a shows and evening programme (2‐3 times a week)
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Paphos International Airport. A 5kg hand luggage allowance per person, as well as shared airport transfers (approximately 1 hour).
Please be aware that the hold luggage is not included, but 20kg hold luggage can be added from £50 per bag directly with the supplier after booking. Please note that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines, please check airline terms and conditions.
We advertise this offer at up to 33% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices. An example of our top discount is:
On 01/04/2019, two people may book a four-night stay in a Sea View room (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £469 per room, per night, compared to the publicly available rate of £704 per room, per night. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 33%.
The discount, price and availability stated above were checked on 14/03/2019.